Show off your collection of limited-edition collectibles in your glass display cabinet. Four sides of glass. Maximum visibility. Assemble your display case and set it up in your loungeroom.
What to do with all your travel souvenirs? Line them up in your 4 tier glass display case. Organise your trophies by event or importance. If you have too many trophies, get a second display cabinet.
Collect anything in your display cabinet with glass doors. Display your rocks and crystals away from dust. Set up your figurines in fighting poses. Pick your favourite Bearbricks to exhibit.
4 tiers. Too good. 3.5kg per tier. That is a lot of things you can display in your glass storage cabinet. To dust, just use a damp microfibre cloth. Nothing else is needed.
Start your sneaker collection. But first you need a glass display cabinet to show off your shoes. What use are shoes if they are just stuck in the back of your wardrobe?
- Multi-purpose glass display cabinet
- 4mm thick tempered glass
- Quality particle board
- Adjustable foot pad
- 4 Tier with high capacity
- Multiple applicable occasions
- Excellent load-bearing capacity
- Easy to install
- Sturdy and durable
- 1 x STACKED Glass Display Cabinet
- 1 x Installation Kit
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Material: 4mm tempered glass, MDF
- Net Weight: 35kg
- Load bearing per tier: 3.5kg
- Gap between tiers (lowest to highest): 40cm, 38cm, 38cm, 38cm
- Dimensions: 36.5cm x 42.5cm x 164cm (W x D x H)
- Colour: White
It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you ANCHOR this product.
Toppling furniture can cause serious injuries and death.
This product has /has not been fitted with an straps/bracket. To prevent your furniture from tipping forward it is strongly recommended that you securely attach this product to a wall or other solid surface, using the anchor straps/brackets and appropriate fixings.
Regularly check that anchors are securely maintained.
Do not allow children to climb or play on this furniture- it may topple over and badly injure a child.
Use safety drawer/shelf locks to prevent children climbing.
Stability of tall items may be affected by thick pile carpet or uneven floors.
For your safety when attaching the anchor fixings, please note the following:
- Check for any electrical wires or plumbing inside the wall before drilling any holes (if you are unsure, please seek professional advice from a qualified tradesperson)
- Walls are constructed from different materials, for example, masonry (solid brick) or plasterboard lined cavity walls (hollow). It is important that you use the appropriate wall fixings for your wall type.
- Your local hardware store will have the necessary drills and fixings and can offer advice if needed. If in doubt, engage the services of a qualified tradesperson to install and anchor the product.
Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can cause the glass to suddenly crack and/or break. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.